How Anyone Can Present Like A Pro on Camera – In 24 Hours!
What you will learn:
- The simple technique that will turn anyone into a confident on-camera presenter in just days.
- Learn the simple lesson structure that delivers unbelievable results – your customers will love you for this one.
- Master the art of creating an online personality that draws your customers in and keeps them wanting more.
- The easy to use method that allows you to remember your script, so you can present perfectly without missing a beat and makes you sound totally natural
- How to make sure your audience forms the first impression that you want! Makes it really easy to connect with your audience and build trust.
- How a few simple, low-cost changes make any room look and sound like a professional recording studio.
- The simple technique for using a teleprompter so it doesn’t look like you’re working from a script.
- The exact equipment to buy if you’re on a budget and still want to get professional results.
- The simple trick that makes budget lighting look like an expensive lighting set up – this makes your videos really pop.
Does being in front of the camera make you feel self-conscious?
Are your presentations lacking personality and look unnatural?
Are you too embarrassed to let your family, friends and business colleagues see you present on camera?
Do you actually cringe when you replay your own videos and really hate how you look and sound?
If you’re a course creator, a consultant, a trainer, or even if you’ve found yourself doing more live presentations on Zoom or Skype, coming across as confident and professional on video is really important.
It’s true that being in front of the camera is not natural.
Most people think that being able to present with confidence on camera comes down to your personality – you have to be naturally outgoing and confident off-camera for it to show when you’re in front of the lens, well I can tell you 100% that’s not true.
When I started over 20 years ago, I used to think that way too. It was only when I met great presenters off camera that I realized most of them were just average people, in fact, most were introverts.
It all comes down to a series of steps and once you have this simple formula for building camera confidence it’s really not that hard for anyone to become confident on camera – if you know how!
I can show you a simple 3 step process that I’ve taught for over 20 years.
- Step one
Is all about building your on-camera confidence skills
And no It’s not about me telling you to “remember to smile” or not to worry it’s only a camera” because that won’t work and I bet you’ve tried that!
By following the simple process in just a couple of days you’ll find presenting on camera is no harder than talking on the phone.
Once you’ve built your core confidence, now it’s time for…
- Step two
Step two is where we make you shine like a pro, it’s where we make your presentations look really professional. I’ll show you how you can make your videos look and sound like they’ve been shot in a professional studio – even if you’ve only a cheap camera and mic.
- Step three
In Step 3, I’ll show you how to take your newfound skills and instantly create the right connection with your audience.
With a simple technique that I’ll teach you, you’ll be able to create that all-important first impression without even trying. Your audience will feel naturally drawn to you.
By the end of this course, you won’t just be good on camera, you’ll be totally professional and confident.
Best of all, you’ll be so proud of your videos now, that you’ll want your family, friends and business colleagues to see them.
Who this course is for:
- Presenters Course Creators or anyone who wants to be confidant presenting on camer
Last Updated On: