Healing The Past Childhood Trauma
What you’ll learn
- How to heal the trauma of their past.
- Childhood Trauma, Family and Work relationship Trauma
- No course requirements is needed for this class.
The healing the past childhood trauma is a course to help adults release the childhood trauma. This course is guided under the direction of Steven L Coard, Spiritual life coach. In this class, Stevie will share from his personal experiences some of the many challenges of growing up.
If we hold onto childhood trauma and it doesn’t become healed and we can carry old patterns with us througout our lives. Seeking out therapy and treatment can become very expensive and as someone who understands the impact of childhood experiences on adult life, this course is designed specifically for you.
What you will learn in this course
- How To Recognize If Your Childhood Trauma Is Affecting You As An Adult (& How To Heal)
- Unhappiness, unhealthy relationships, or even other toxic professional areas of your life
- Cleaning the clutter of your life.
This course is made so that so you can begin the prep work before working with a psychological professional. do all by yourself. No longer let that trauma be unresolved, fix it today!
The roots of your childhood trauma, unfortunately, stay unresolved. Those symptoms might go underground for a while. But stress that causes an emotional upheaval, or an event that serves as too close a reminder of your earlier trauma can put you back into the original experiences.
Who this course is for:
- Student looking to move forward on their spiritual life purpose.
Last Updated On: