Advanced Level Spanish Course
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to learn the different tenses such as the preterit, imperfect tense, present perfect tense, the pluperfect tense present and past subjunctive, imperatives, etc in an extremely easy way
- You will be able to improve your writing skills and upgrade your vocabulary which is very necessary to make your audience feel that you have good command over the language
- You will be taught in a detailed manner with lots of examples
- You will also be able to revise your irregular verbs in the present tense as well as reflexive verbs
- Basic Knowledge of Spanish
If you are looking to learn advanced Spanish and that too in the easiest way possible, then you have come to the right place. This course will be beneficial for you as you will learn different tenses in an extremely easy way. You will also be able to improve your writing skills and upgrade your vocabulary.
This course is specially designed for those students who have the knowledge of ar, er and ir verbs in the present tense and how to make sentences in the present tense. Basically, you must have some knowledge of the present tense and how to make a sentences in Spanish in the present tense in order to opt for this course. The good thing is that the course also consists of revision of irregular verbs in the present tense as well.
If you do have some knowledge of Spanish, such as the present tense, and are willing to take your Spanish to the next level, then you should definitely go ahead with this course. I would also recommend this course for students who are having trouble with their advanced Spanish in school i.e. the Spanish grammatical concepts are not clear of different tenses. The reason for this is because I have taught each and every concept in a very simple and easy way that any student can understand.
The objective of this course is to teach the students the more difficult tenses that are taught after the present tense, such as: the preterit tense, future tense, immediate future tense, present perfect tense, direct and indirect object pronouns, present and past subjunctive, etc. My course also consists of imperatives (commands) of affirmative and negative tú, usted, usted, ustedes, nosotros, and vosotros commands and has been taught in an extremely easy way. Therefore, I am sure that you do not want to lose on this opportunity to learn something new very easily and without any hassle. Besides, I have explained all these lessons with clear and easy-to-understand examples.
Apart from that, from this course, you also will be able to revise the irregular verbs in the present tense and reflexive verbs. Similarly, to make this very easy for my students, I have designed a lesson on vocabulary which will help you learn new words and verbs and help you create sentences/paragraphs in different tenses. Therefore, for this reason, this course will really help you not only revise your Spanish but also make you learn advanced Spanish in an easy and interesting way.
By the end of this course, you will not only be able to make short sentences in different sentences but also write paragraphs in these sentences. You will also be able to upgrade your vocabulary to help you write paragraphs. Another advantage is that you will also be able to speak because with the help of writing you will be able to reinforce your speaking skills as well.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for Advanced Spanish Knowledge
- Students Looking for B1 & B2 Level Spanish
- Students who want to prepare for Certificate Program i.g, DELE
Last Updated On: