Excel Macros/VBA: Create 4 Real World Projects from Scratch
What you’ll learn
- Tackle any Excel problem that is thrown at you (and many other problems too!)
- Use Excel Macros to reduce your Excel workload to almost nothing
- Increase your productivity (and those around you, if you’re nice)
- Put a portfolio of 5+ complex Excel problems you have solved on your resume
- You should know the basics of Excel or another spreadsheet program
- We will cover basic programming, but previous basic knowledge of programming is a plus
Imagine if everything you had to do in Excel could be reduced to a click of a button. How much time would that save you in your workday? How much stress would disappear because now you don’t have to dread completing your tedious Excel work? If you’re reading this course description, I bet the answer is quite a bit.
The entire purpose of my day job is to automate tedious work that people don’t want to do. This increases the productivity of my company, which is very valuable. It allows us to continue growing without adding many more employees, which increases our profits. I use many tools to achieve automation, but Excel is one of the best because it’s simple to learn yet very powerful in application. My goal with this course is to enable you to increase your own productivity, just like I do for many people at my day job.
I will use real world projects, some that I have had to deal with myself. You will see the process that I go through to figure out how to automate these tasks. It may be surprising, but I usually don’t know how to accomplish an automation project from the get-go. It takes some planning and critical thinking for every project you take on. That’s why you should think of this course more as providing the tools for you to solve any problem, rather than an encyclopedia-like course that will give you a bunch of information. For those of you still reading, I hope you enjoy the course. I put a lot of work into creating the most useful course I could!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take their Excel problem solving skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to eliminate their Excel workload
Last Updated On:
Think Forward Online Training