Using Matrices and Numpy in a Cost allocation problem
What you’ll learn
- Use of matrices and python in cost accountancy.
- Solves a cost allocation problem using spread sheets and python.
- Access to a computer
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and little python.
This course discusses the conventional methods of cost allocations of inter-dependent departments to production departments.
And introduces the usage of spread sheets, matrices, python and numpy in solving a cost accountancy problem.
Benefits of using standard coding libraries, while coding for line of business aplications involving cost allocations.
Reduce the number of test cases, code mantainance and debug efforts, take advantage of the opensourse libraries that could be used in line of business applications involving cost allocations.
Make use of free coding libraries, google colab and spread sheets on line for creating cost allocation templates, for practice and reuse.
Who this course is for:
- College accounting students, programmers of any costing functionality.
- Who want to see the use of matrices and python in solving a cost accountancy problem.
Last Updated On:
Naveen M kumar