Python3 101 (from zero experience to creating GUI apps)
What you’ll learn
- Python basics (learn from zero knowledge)
- How to run a Python script from a bat file
- How to convert it to an exe file (so you can easily distribute the tool to your users)
- How to install third party packages (PyInstaller)
- How to create and load files such as CSV, XML, JSON, etc. (You can save various information and share information by sharing files)
- The operating system used in this course will be Windows 10 (Linux and Mac will work just as well).
- Python Beginner
In this course, we will start with adding numbers and create a tool called Directory Maker for beginners in Python and programming!
**This course is taught in Japanese with English subtitles.**
If the translation is not good enough, please contact me. I will improve the English notation to make it more understandable.
Python is a scripting language that has recently been used for machine learning and other applications. It is also characterized by its low learning cost compared to other languages.
In this course, you will learn how to install Python, write scripts using the SublimeText text editor, execute scripts by hitting bat files, and convert them to exe files.
Exercises and answers are provided at key points in the course to see what kind of tools you can create with the knowledge you have acquired up to that point.
You don’t have to be able to write complex scripts, but just being able to write 3-5 lines of script will greatly improve the efficiency of your daily work.
If you are doing office work, you can use Python scripts to automatically create folders, copy files, etc.
Take your first steps in Python with this course.
The files and programs included in this course may be used for commercial purposes by anyone who has taken this course.
However, please do not distribute them to others or upload them to your company’s server.
The course is designed to be easy to learn, even for those who have already mastered other languages, and we have tried to explain Python data types and variable values (references) one by one in detail.
[Python] 2001-2019. Python Software Foundation
[SublimeText] Sublime HQ Pty Ltd
[WhiteSpace (SublimeText)] 2015 Randy Lai
[Alignment (SublimeText)] 2011 Will Bond
[Smart Delete (SublimeText)] Jay Gillibrand
[PyInstaller] 2005-2019, PyInstaller Development Team.
[PySide2] 2019 The Qt Company Ltd.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Python.
- People who are thinking of switching to Python from other languages.
- If you are migrating from Python 2 to Python 3
- You want to use a script to make your office work more efficient (creating folders, copying files, etc.)
Last Updated On: