What you’ll learn
- You will understand class and objects
- You will learn the implementation of constructors and Destructor
- You will know the concept of friend function
- You will learn the concept of inheritance
- You will understand the concepts of polymorphism
- You should know the basics of C++.
- You should install Dev C++ or CodeBlocks IDE .
This course is designed to be slow-paced, simple and rich in demystifying the question: What really is an object in computer programming? These few lectures serve as a crucial foundation for OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
If you’ve ever written a C++ class before and ran the program but didn’t quite understand what’s going on behind the scenes, this course is for you. You will understand the difference between a class, and an object. You’ll know how objects are constructed and what exactly happens when the program is run. We’ll also go over important OOP techniques such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- In today’s scenario it is almost impossible for a budding programmer/developer to survive in the market without a solid foundation of OOPs concepts. There is no better option than to start with C++ for this purpose. Once you acquaint yourself with the aforesaid topics there won’t be any looking back.
By the end of this course you’ll know the core concepts of OOP and can tackle any interview questions. You can construct complex class. You will feel , What the Heck !! is happening during code execution.
You will master:
Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to grasp the concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- College students who are preparing for interview
- Student’s who have only written single class C++ programs.
Last Updated On: