OET Preparation for Nurses: Writing
What you’ll learn
- how to approach the OET Writing paper
- how to understand the case notes
- how to select the right information to include in your letter
- what format, style and register to use when writing your letter
- how to write different types of letters
- how to expand the case notes into sentences
- how to express purpose in a letter
- how the examiners mark your writing
- what grammar you can include
- what vocabulary you can include
- how to create complex sentences
- what good and bad letters look like
- An upper-intermediate or B2 level of English
- A desire to achieve a C+ or B grade in the OET Nursing Writing paper
This OET Nursing Writing course has been created by the highly experienced OET preparation experts at SLC (Specialist Language Courses). SLC is the UK’s leading OET preparation provider, the first accredited OET Premium Preparation Provider in Europe, and teaches thousands of healthcare professionals and students every year.
The course will give you the language, techniques and strategies to perform at your best in the test. There are 10 sections to the course, each with a clear focus on a specific skill or area to master when preparing for the Writing paper.
Sections 1 to 7 each focus on a particular skill. They all have an overview video with supporting handouts and quizzes for you to test your knowledge and learning.
Section 8 has three screencasts: analysing and understanding a set of case notes, analysing and correcting a strong student answer, and analysing and correcting a weak student answer.
Section 9 focuses on all the key grammar points you need to think about and Section 10 covers the key areas of vocabulary you might need.
You have full lifetime access to this course, so you can come back to it at any time.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for OET Nursing
- OET candidates who want to score C+ or B in OET Nursing
- Nurses who want to improve their writing skills
Last Updated On:
Specialist Language Courses