Google AdWords for Beginners – Google Ads Training Course
What you’ll learn
- How To Effectively Structure A Google Ads account
- How To Choose The Most Effective Keywords & Keyword Match Types
- Ad Creation & How To Create Compelling Google Ads
- How To Gain The Best Google Adwords Quality Score & Get The Lowest Cost Per Click
- How To Build A Google Adwords Campaign Start To Finish
- How To Optimise Your Google Adwords Campaign
- How To Add Remarketing Tag To Your Website & Create A Remarketing Campaign
- How To Implement Call Tracking & Contact Form Submission Tracking
- NO experience with AdWords required!
- Basic Browser Skills
- All you need is a laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection!
Google AdWords for Beginners – Google Ads 2020 Training Course
Updated MAY 2020 – ALL VIDEOS up to date – NEW GOOGLE ADS INTERFACE & DASHBOARD
Free 1-2-1 Support VIA Zoom or EMAIL For The First 30 Days After Your Purchase of Google AdWords for Beginners – Google Ads 2020
Google Ads For Beginners Step By Step Training Course On How to Use Google Adwords To Generate More Customers In 2020
This course is delivered by Google certified practitioner Shev, who has 14 years experience of Google Ads experience. He has previously delivered face to face Google ads training and has now brought the course online.
What you will learn:
- How to effectively structure a Google Ads account
- How to choose the most effective Google Adwords keywords and keyword match types
- Google Ad creation and how to create compelling PPC ads
- How to gain the best Google Adwords quality score and get the lowest cost per click
- How to build a Google Ads campaign start to finish including the correct settings to use.
- How to optimise your Google Ads campaign
- How to add remarketing tag to your website and create a remarketing campaign
- How to implement call tracking and contact form submission tracking
Some testimonials of the Google Adwords course he has delivered face to face is shown below:
“Shev has worked with the School of Education at the University of Buckingham to optimise Google Ads PPC campaigns and provide 1-1 expert training. Clear, simple guidance, without the jargon, has helped to streamline Google Adwords campaigns and his expert knowledge has improved campaigns across a whole suite of topics. Highly recommended!” – Sally Elvin – Head Of Marketing (University Of Buckinghamshire.)
“I went on Shev’s Google Adwords course. As a consequence of the Googel Adwords course I have had more enquiries for new business via my website than at any time since I developed my webpage. Thank you!” – Jonathon Radcliff – Director (JMR Sales.)
“We utilised Shev’s Google Ads knowledge on a consultative basis when devising and implementing our Google Adwords PPC and re-marketing campaign. Early indications show a substantial increase in website traffic. I found Shev ultra professional to work with.. – John Shelley – Sales & Marketing (Langley Distribution.)
This Google Adwords course will show you the best practices so you can make the most out of Google ads. Google ads (adwords) is an essential part of the digital marketing mix. This Google AdWords Tutorial is always evolving. It evolves day by day as new methods are discovered, and new options start working and bringing results.
This Google Ads Tutorial focuses on the Performance Marketing aspect of Google AdWords. I don’t want you just to learn Adwords, I want you to succeed.
You have unlimited access to our Google AdWords Course so you can come back anytime to rewatch any of the videos.
Get your copy of the Google (PPC) Adwords 2020 Course Today.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create and run Google Ads Campaigns
- People who want to create and run Google Adwords Campaigns
- People who want to create and run Google PPC Campaigns
Last Updated On: